About: Douglas Kucmerowski
Avid Change Advocate
Recent Posts by Douglas Kucmerowski
Because this fisherman moved to the Rochester Area 70 years ago, three more generations of Canal Fisherman have tried their luck catching canal whoppers.
The boy in the yellow shirt, standing by his grandfather fishing canal ponds in Hulberton is now fishing the canal in Brockport with his...
[highlight] Earthen Dams all Leak... that is a well established fact.[/highlight] The number one issue with earthen dams has always been keeping water inside them. Because of the materials used in earthen embankment design & construction, mainly natural earthen materials of various types, these type embankment dams become prone to over-saturation at some point... and then they...
Recent Comments by Douglas Kucmerowski
- May 4, 2021 on The most dangerous Erie Canal Dams are hiding in plain sight
- July 9, 2020 on The most dangerous Erie Canal Dams are hiding in plain sight
- May 6, 2020 on Village Reorganization is Really about New York State Government Reform
- April 6, 2020 on Fairport Village Tax Information – Street Level
- February 13, 2020 on Are Erie Canal Embankments actually Higher Risk Earthen Dams?